Code of Conduct
LI-Kick is committed to providing a respectful and safe environment as we shape a community where all participants can have a positive experience.
This code applies to players as individuals and/or as a team and applies while players are participating in LI-Kick, or where their outside actions have an impact on their LI-Kick involvement. Alleged violations of the code of conduct can be reported by anyone to email@example.com. Complainants can choose to remain anonymous if they choose.
No participant shall engage in:
- Discriminatory behavior: Express any derogatory, discriminatory or unwelcome comments based on or in reference to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Sexual harassment: Engage in any physical or verbal harassment. Sexual harassment is unwanted, unacceptable, inappropriate or offensive behavior of a sexual nature that affects the dignity of another player and creates an intimidating, hostile, unstable or offensive play environment.
- Physical harm: Lay hand upon, push, shove or strike another person.
- Verbal abuse: Threaten, intimidate, insult or endanger the safety of another.
- Dissent: Refuse to abide by an official's decision or demonstrate excessive objectionable behavior in response to an official's decision.
- Unwanted contact: Engage in unwanted contact either by phone, text, or otherwise including but not limited to cyber bullying, stalking, extorting and other off the field actions.
- Unnecessary roughness: Engage in overly physical play or use unnecessary rough tactics against another participant.
- Smoke/alcohol/ drugs: Possess or consume alcohol at the facility where alcohol is not prohibited.
- Destruction of property: Display a lack of respect or care for facilities and destroying equipment.
- Illegal activities: Engage in illegal activities while at a LI-Kick league, activity or function.
- Falsified name: Play under another individual's name, falsified name, or falsified address on an official roster.
- LI-Kick reserves the right to take whatever action they choose necessary when players/teams are found to be in violation of the Code of Conduct. Discipline may include;
In game warning from a game official
- Warning by a LI-Kick employee
- Ejection from a game.
- Suspension from a league without refund
- Permanent removal from all LI-Kick activities without refund